Moore is an innovation led company of 5,000 people and the largest marketing, data and fundraising company in North America serving the nonprofit industry. Some of our clients include Shriners Children’s, Feeding America, ASPCA, Wounded Warrior and Habitat for Humanity. We combine our strength in technology and unmatched industry expertise to provide clients with strategy, creativity, production, media, data, response management and analytic services.
• Wage Per Hour: $17
• Schedule: Full-Time
• Hours per week: 40
• Days Per week: 5
• Location & Type: Lanham, MD (Onsite/In-Person)
Responsibilities and Duties
The Digital Media Planning Intern will assist in developing and executing strategic direction for the paid digital media programs of our clients and helps guide the planning and media buying execution to acquire, cultivate, retain, and upgrade donors or customers. They will work closely with the media planners, buyers, strategy and creative teams and will be exposed to all aspects of planning, strategy, buying, and results reporting.
• Assist Planners on working with internal teams to develop strategic plans and projections for existing and incoming clients.
• Assist Planners in developing RFP responses by assisting in the creation of an overview of strategies, cost and revenue projections, and other requirements
• Works with media planning and buying teams to establish the strategic roadmap for digital clients, testing and refining methodology that spans all paid digital media initiatives, before, during and after campaigns.
• Works with analytics team to facilitate reporting for paid digital media, including search, social, programmatic and others.
• Assists in exploring and evaluating internal resources, external media agencies or partners in order to identify opportunities that lead to an effective or efficient outcome.
• Assists in continuously researching and recommending new advertising venues, creative formats, and technologies, staying abreast of trends and recommending possible implementations for our clients.
• Contributes to the development of department processes, procedures, and standardization of work product.
• Works with the team to create open lines of communication and implements solutions to ensure internal and external teams are getting the information they need when they need it.
Will gain exposure to and experience with:
• Paid search, paid social, and programmatic media, the relationship between them, and how to formulate financial projections
• Digital strategies for Non-profit clients
• Generating new leads, customers, and revenue
Qualifications and Skills
• Interest in developing and managing digital media campaigns
• A resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on projects.
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• A passion for digital marketing and eagerness to learn
• Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, and programmatic display platforms a plus.
Preferred Majors/Degrees: Working towards Bachelor’s, Masters or equivalent degree in marketing or communications
College Level: Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior
• Networking and professional development opportunities as part of TNPA’s Leading EDGE internship program
NOTE: Applicants will be contacted by TNPA and/or the employer. Please, no follow-up phone calls or direct contact with the employer on application status.
About Leading EDGE
This internship is posted by The Nonprofit Alliance’s Leading EDGE Internship Program. This program aims to elevate the visibility of college-age job candidates, particularly those in underrepresented and first-generation student populations, within the employer job market; and enable first job placements that can lead to a career path in the social good sector, including roles in marketing & fundraising, finance, policy, data management & analysis, and other fields.
We invite all students to learn more and help us create a thriving nonprofit sector that has the support, resources, and influence to make the world a better place. Visit TNPA.org/Leading_EDGE/ for more information.
The nonprofit sector’s ability to change the world is not possible without diversity and inclusion. The Nonprofit Alliance promotes equal opportunity by following EEOC regulations and EEO laws that apply to each part of our organization and taking actions to promote fairness and diversity as part of our equal employment opportunity policy. The Nonprofit Alliance does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. This non-discrimination policy applies to recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotions, transfers, discipline, training, and distribution of benefits. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to applicants and employees who need them for medical or religious reasons, as required by law.