Moore is an innovation led company of 5,000 people and the largest marketing, data and fundraising company in North America serving the nonprofit industry. Some of our clients include Shriners Children’s, Feeding America, ASPCA, Wounded Warrior and Habitat for Humanity. We combine our strength in technology and unmatched industry expertise to provide clients with strategy, creativity, production, media, data, response management and analytic services.
• Wage Per Hour: $17
• Schedule: Full-Time
• Hours per week: 40
• Days Per week: 5
• Location & Type: Lanham, MD (Onsite/In-Person)
Responsibilities and Duties
The Digital Media intern will assist in creating, executing, and measuring digital media campaigns in search, social and programmatic platforms for clients to meet fundraising goals. They will work closely with the media buyers and planners, and will be exposed to all aspects of strategy, buying, optimization and results.
• Assists in elements to execute and optimize paid search, paid social, display, audio, CTV, native, and video advertising for clients with oversight from senior team members.
• Traffics campaigns in The Trade Desk, Search Ads 360 and Campaign Manager ad-servers including the creation of Floodlight tags, and testing.
• Completes daily monitoring and optimization of campaigns to ensure KPIs are met or exceeded for revenue, donor acquisition and ROAS.
• Compiles performance reports for assigned clients and presents to senior team members.
• Uploads daily files to Funnel and updates custom dimensions and metrics.
• Assists in pulling data for end of the month billing.
• Understands campaign-specific goals and provides analysis on campaign’s potential to reach those goals and recommendations on improvements.
• Continuously researches and recommends new advertising venues, creative formats, and technologies, staying abreast of trends and recommending possible implementations for our clients.
• Completes quality assurance of digital advertising campaigns prior to launch.
• Performs other duties as assigned to help support the goals of the department
Will gain exposure to and experience with:
• Paid search, paid social, and programmatic media
• Digital strategies for Non-profit clients
• Generating new leads, customers, and revenue
Qualifications and Skills
• Understanding of paid search, paid social, and programmatic media with the ability to recommend appropriate tactics within each to generate acquisition and revenue growth.
• A resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on projects
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• A passion for digital marketing and eagerness to learn
Preferred Majors/Degrees: Working towards Bachelor’s, Masters or equivalent degree in marketing or communications
College Level: Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior
• Networking and professional development opportunities as part of TNPA’s Leading EDGE internship program
NOTE: Applicants will be contacted by TNPA and/or the employer. Please, no follow-up phone calls or direct contact with the employer on application status.
About Leading EDGE
This internship is posted by The Nonprofit Alliance’s Leading EDGE Internship Program. This program aims to elevate the visibility of college-age job candidates, particularly those in underrepresented and first-generation student populations, within the employer job market; and enable first job placements that can lead to a career path in the social good sector, including roles in marketing & fundraising, finance, policy, data management & analysis, and other fields.
We invite all students to learn more and help us create a thriving nonprofit sector that has the support, resources, and influence to make the world a better place. Visit TNPA.org/Leading_EDGE/ for more information.
The nonprofit sector’s ability to change the world is not possible without diversity and inclusion. The Nonprofit Alliance promotes equal opportunity by following EEOC regulations and EEO laws that apply to each part of our organization and taking actions to promote fairness and diversity as part of our equal employment opportunity policy. The Nonprofit Alliance does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. This non-discrimination policy applies to recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotions, transfers, discipline, training, and distribution of benefits. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to applicants and employees who need them for medical or religious reasons, as required by law.