2023 Faith in Action Award Winners
The Caritas Award | Sister Kathleen Lunsmann, IHM
The Caritas Award is presented to an individual…
- who works for a CDC member nonprofit organization, and
- whose extraordinary service has positively impacted countless lives
The life work of the individual selected for this award reflects humility and selflessness in going above and beyond the call of duty in serving the needs of others.
CDC Nonprofit of the Year Award | Sisters of Charity of New York
The CDC Nonprofit of the Year Award goes to a member Catholic nonprofit organization exhibiting strength in many areas, including, for example:
- Dynamic impact in its mission and ministry
- A fair and equitable workplace for all staff
- Innovative approaches to serving others
- Leadership in advocating for regulatory principles that empower the nonprofit community
CDC Distinguished Service Award | Renee Brueckner
The CDC Distinguished Service Award is presented to an individual…
- who works for either a member nonprofit organization or a corporate member, and
- whose strong commitment, work ethic, and leadership skills have positively impacted the Catholic community and those it serves for many years.
The individual selected for this award is likely to have served for 20+ years and will be seen as a role model by others in the development profession.