Moore is an innovation led company of 5,000 people and the largest marketing, data and fundraising company in North America serving the nonprofit industry. Some of our clients include Shriners Children’s, Feeding America, ASPCA, Wounded Warrior and Habitat for Humanity. We combine our strength in technology and unmatched industry expertise to provide clients with strategy, creativity, production, media, data, response management and analytic services.
• Wage Per Hour: $17
• Schedule: Full-Time
• Hours per week: 40
• Days Per week: 5
• Location & Type: Lanham, MD (Onsite/In-Person)
Responsibilities and Duties
Working with Moore will expose you to every nonprofit sector, almost every marketing channel (we don’t do a lot of telemarketing, but everything else), and all aspects of marketing. Specifically, we’d like you on the team to help with our largest conference of the year, social media, digital marketing, sales pitches, and content creation. As a summer capstone project, you can choose a topic for which you’ll be the primary author of a white paper and primary strategist for its marketing.
• Help manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows
• Create social media materials and digital advertisements
• Maintain marketing leads and campaigns in Salesforce
• Create and execute online meetings and webinars
• Create and review marketing materials and content
• Support the marketing team in administrative tasks
• Other duties as requested
Qualifications and Skills
• Strong desire to learn
• Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple assignments
• Self-motivated and able to collaborate with a wide range of individuals
• Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Willing to learn other applications, especially Salesforce, WordPress, Workfront, and social media platforms
Preferred Majors: Marketing, Communications
Preferred Degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
College Level: Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior
• Networking and professional development opportunities as part of TNPA’s Leading EDGE internship program
NOTE: Applicants will be contacted by TNPA and/or the employer. Please, no follow-up phone calls or direct contact with the employer on application status.
About Leading EDGE
This internship is posted by The Nonprofit Alliance’s Leading EDGE Internship Program. This program aims to elevate the visibility of college-age job candidates, particularly those in underrepresented and first-generation student populations, within the employer job market; and enable first job placements that can lead to a career path in the social good sector, including roles in marketing & fundraising, finance, policy, data management & analysis, and other fields.
We invite all students to learn more and help us create a thriving nonprofit sector that has the support, resources, and influence to make the world a better place. Visit TNPA.org/Leading_EDGE/ for more information.
The nonprofit sector’s ability to change the world is not possible without diversity and inclusion. The Nonprofit Alliance promotes equal opportunity by following EEOC regulations and EEO laws that apply to each part of our organization and taking actions to promote fairness and diversity as part of our equal employment opportunity policy. The Nonprofit Alliance does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. This non-discrimination policy applies to recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotions, transfers, discipline, training, and distribution of benefits. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to applicants and employees who need them for medical or religious reasons, as required by law.